Monday, May 26, 2008

consequences of procrastination

the walk home was spectacular today. the stormy wind wisping through my hair, the sun streaming through the clouds onto the harbor- it made me smile. Upon arriving at my house, my clothes were hanging beautifully on the line; dry, fresh and ready to be collected. In my laziness I thought to myself, I will come out later... well, later happened after thunder struck and the sky let lose. all my fresh clothes are now sopping wet clothes laid gently throughout all the furniture in the living room.

plan for tomorrow:
stop procrastinating
write my a poverty analysis paper for my class
post pictures of yesterday's fantastic birthday celebration

1 comment:

roadrash442 said...

hey sis, pay no attention to the date, its May 25 and im wishing you a very happy birthday. hope it was a pleasant one.